Lo sentimos - este producto no está disponible
CASE Corsair Graphite Series 760T Black Full Tower
La serie 760T torre de la PC comienza con un diseño visualmente impresionante que es un partido por su impresionante potencial de rendimiento.
Número de pieza de fabricante:
Especificaciones del producto
The beauty begins on the outside with its sculpted shapes and ingenious, full windowed hinged side panel with flush-mount latches. The front panel has two massive 140mm intake fans bathed in soft LED light, and there’s a dual-speed fan selector for performance or silence. Inside, there’s ample cooling potential, with eight fan mounting locations and room for multiple radiators for self-contained liquid CPU coolers, or even custom liquid cooling. And, clever touches like modular drive cages and laterally mounted SSD bays maximize interior volume to help your high-performance dreams come true.
Swing-out side panels
The side panels are hinged, so opening your 760T is as simple as pulling the flush-mounted latch. They can also be removed entirely by simply lifting them off of the hinges.
Ample cooling potential
Like all Corsair cases, the 760T is designed for high-performance system builds, and high-performance systems require sophisticated cooling. There are eight total fan mounts, with room for top, front, bottom and rear-mounted radiators.
A clever drive bay design that maximizes interior volume
The four SSD bays are mounted laterally to make the most efficient use of the interior space. The combo 3.5” / 2.5” drive bays employ a modular bay system, so you can remove the bays you don’t need. The end result is an open interior optimized for extra-long GPUs and free airflow.
Front I/O panel with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectors
You can never have too many devices. The 760T front panel has two high-speed USB 3.0 connectors and two USB 2.0 connectors, plus headphone and microphone connectors for your headset.
Dual AF140L 140mm LED front intake fans with dual-speed control
The AF140L fans are custom-engineered by Corsair to deliver high-volume airflow with less noise and turbulence. The extra-large diameter allows them to run at a lower RPM, and they’re positioned to deliver cool air directly to your GPUs. A front panel switch allows you to toggle between silent and performance modes.
Contents and Specifications
- Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, Extended ATX, XL-ATX motherboards
- Gorgeous full panel window for maximum visibility of your internal components
- Hinged side panels with quick release latches for easy access
- Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems
- Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation
- Includes three AF140L fans, (front fans with red LEDs) with room for up to eight fans
- Modular drive cage system for highly customizable layouts
- Two modular drive cages house three 3.5” or 2.5” drives each
- Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted
- Designed for fast and straightforward builds
- Radiator and fan compatibility:
- Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
- Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm LED included)
- Bottom: 1 x 120mm
- Rear: 1 x 140mm or 120mm (140mm included)
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone
- Easily accessed dust filters
- Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds
- Nine expansion slots for multiple PCI-E devices or large motherboards
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
- Maximum GPU Length 450mm
- Maximum PSU Length 230mm